For kids & adults
The Double Springs Public Library has two reading programs on the books for this summer. One for children and one for adults!
Oceans of Possibility: The summer reading program, “Oceans of Possibility,” for children aged 5-12 begins Monday, June 13.
Tuesday Sessions: All other summer reading program sessions will be in the library on Tuesdays at 10 a.m., unless otherwise noted. Registration is now open and participants are urged to register before the first event if possible.
Here is the Tuesday program schedule:
- June 13, Alabama Museum of Natural History
- June 21, Tickled Pink Petting Zoo
- June 28, showing of an ocean-themed children’s movie in the Community Center Gym
- July 5, 4-H Center animals
- July 12, 9:30 a.m., McWane Science Center
- July 19, Finale with Gene Cordova, ventriloquist
DSPL is also providing an adult reading program this summer. For more information, call (205) 489-2412.
June 13 – July 19
The Double Springs Public Library
Double Springs Community Center
637 Blake Dr.
Double Springs, AL 35553
For additional information:
Call (205) 489-2412.