Spring break fun isn’t just for teens and young adults! Here’s a list of spring break activities in Alabama for kids.
Need a spring break beach without the spring break mayhem? Try these kid-friendly Alabama beaches! From March 2 to April 28, 2019, alcoholic beverages are not permitted on Alabama Gulf Coast beaches, making teenage beach parties unlikely since loud music, glass containers and fireworks are also prohibited.
- Gulf Shores – Gulf Shores
- Orange Beach – Orange Beach
Is your child full of energy waiting to be released? These Alabama attractions are perfect for active children:
- Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game – Homewood
- The Hangout – Gulf Shores
- The Park at OWA – Foley
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park – Hoover
- The Track Family Fun Parks – Gulf Shores
Calling all animal lovers! Visit these wildlife attractions to see some of your favorite animals up close and personal – you may even get to pet one or two!
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo – Gulf Shores
- Birmingham Zoo – Birmingham
- Brantley Farms Petting Zoo – Daphne
- Mobile Zoo – Wilmer
- Montgomery Zoo – Montgomery
- Tigers for Tomorrow at Untamed Mountain – Atalla
Whoever thought to combine playing with learning was a genius! Check out these Alabama museums that are sure to impress your little Einstein.
- Children’s Hands-On Museum – Tuscaloosa
- Earlyworks Children’s Museum – Huntsville
- Imagination Place – Gadsden
- McWane Science Center – Birmingham
Little swimmers will love splashing around at these Alabama waterparks. Though the waterparks are closed until later this spring, some offer other amusement activities year round.