Parenting Assistance Line - PAL
Resources for Parents
School-Age - Websites
- www.askdrsears.com- Dr. Sears, or Dr. Bill as his "little patients" call him, is the father of eight children as well as the author of over 30 books on childcare. This web site is packed full of information on just about any subject having to do with raising healthy children.
- www.kidshealth.org- KidsHealth is the largest and most-visited site on the Web providing doctor-approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence. KidsHealth has separate areas for kids, teens, and parents - each with its own design, age-appropriate content, and tone.
- www.keepkidshealthy.com- Among the features that keepkidshealthy.com offers to parents are free parenting advice, plus info on kids nutrition, growth, development, common problems, diseases and conditions and infections.
- www.parenthood.com- Parenthood.com is committed to helping families grow by offering interactive tools and more than 10,000 pages of award-winning, resource-rich content that is a trusted source for parents and expectant parents.
- www.aap.org- (American Academy of Pediatrics) - The premier site for ANY subject having to do with children's health and parenting issues.
- parenting.ivillage.com- Resources for every stage from pre-conception to teens.
- www.eparent.com (site for parents of exceptional children)
- www.Parentzone.com- (sister site to Babyzone.com) - It provides information to parents of school-aged children through the teen years. Chock full of advice, family fun ideas, family safety, education and so much more!